Abstract submission for WCCM 2024 is now open. Please read the guidelines/instructions below carefully before beginning your submission using the link below. Note that you will be required to create an account on the submission site first if you do not already have one. Abstract submission closes January 15, 2024.
- Your abstract should be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- Your abstract is for an oral presentation that, if accepted, will be allocated 20 minutes (Q&A included).
- Each paid registrant at WCCM 2024 will be limited to one presentation.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation and describe the principal contributions to the field.
- Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- Figures are not allowed.
- When entering the title, use the '"sentence" case (capitalize only the first letter of the first word).
- Be sure to enter all the authors with their affiliations and email addresses.
- Limit the affiliation for each author to the name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
A call for extended abstracts will be sent out at a later date.