Short Course Proposal Submissions
Proposals to hold a short course at WCCM-PANACM 2024 may be submitted online (see link below) by January 5, 2024. The proposal should be a summary of what is to be presented and what participants can expect to gain from attending. For proposers, please note the following:
- Pre-congress short courses will be held on Sunday, July 21, 2024 at the Vancouver Convention Center.
- All short courses may be scheduled between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Short course materials are expected to be for 5-6 hours duration.
- The short course fee will include a continental breakfast, box lunches and an afternoon snack.
- The short course rate for registered participants is assessed at $250 USD.
- Audiovisual equipment and appropriate classroom settings will be provided.
- Preparing and distributing the course material will be the responsibility of the course organizers.
- The instructor(s) will be compensated $600 USD for presenting the course. If there is more than one instructor, the $600 USD instructor fee will be divided among all the instructors.
- The short course will be cancelled by June 15, 2024 if enrollment is insufficient. Enrollment is considered insufficient if the projected revenue will be less than the projected expenses.